To view full job description, education requirements, and licenses for this position visit:
The Manager II (General) at Climate & Culture, DPI is accountable for improving student achievement with special attention on English Learners and Special Education students through effective management of assigned areas; coordinate, plan, and manage assigned functions or programs relating to fiscal management, control and analysis of a specific area within a Department or Division in support of educating students at a high level; ensure compliance with applicable federal, State and local laws, rules and regulations; supervise, provide clear work direction and evaluate the performance of assigned staff to provide timely delivery of high quality services.
- Lead the design and implementation of Tier I Climate and Culture practices such as PBIS, SEL, and RP aligned to Fresno Unified School District’s Multi-Tiered System of Support
- Monitor the fidelity of implementation
- Deliver professional learning
- Build capacity of staff, leaders, and school Climate and Culture teams
- Supervise and evaluate certificated and management staff